Wednesday 9 January 2013

Day 8 - What is on my face!

Disclaimer: this post is about makeup, so if you're a guy you don't have to read on!

I believe that health isn't only what we put into our bodies but also what we put onto our bodies. As I said a few days ago, going gluten free has given me pretty terrible skin. This only makes me want to cover it up with makeup but using cheap, chemical filled stuff will only make my skin even worse. For Christmas, Mum got me makeup from Bella Pierre. Their products use natural ingredients and the list is only 4 ingredients long! They never test on animals which is a huge plus for me as well. The foundation is a mineral powder which you use for base, concealer and foundation - its awesome! I've been really enjoying using it, it covers my blemishes without making it look like I'm wearing a ton of makeup or feeling like I have a liquid on. I highly recommend it or any other loose mineral style foundation. I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy the way it looks, how quick it is to apply and the fact that you only need one product to do the job of three. Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment