Saturday 5 January 2013

Day 5 - Lazy day

Today I didn't have to work so I've had some time to do a few things!
Going gluten free has made my body detox somewhat which in turn has given me some pretty terrible acne over the last few weeks. The lovely people over at Lush gave me a face mask called cupcake which I decided to use today. I love Lush products because they are never tested on animals and all the ingredients are totally natural. While doing the face mask I also used a scalp oil for the eczema I get on my scalp and a hair mask as I was given a free sample. So overall, I pampered myself this morning which was really nice!

For lunch I decided to make brown rice sushi! I used sustainability and ethically sourced tuna, cucumber, carrot, capsicum and some spring onion. It was pretty tricky to make but tasted amazing!

The day is only have done but its been a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment